Gourmet Caterers is a Full-Service Catering Company providing Creative and Resourceful Catering and Event Planning services.
We Cater all types of events including:
- Corporate Events and Luncheons, served or dropped-off
- Picnics and Barbecues
- Holiday Parties
- Grand Openings
- Weddings and Engagements – from traditional to extraordinary
Gourmet Caterers offers Diverse Menus with Exceptional Service and Attention to Detail. Our Catering, Event Planning and Venue Management Team are dedicated to providing the Highest Quality in Food and Service to our Clients. We will customize any Event to suit our Clients’ individual Needs. We provide the Expertise and Vision of the latest Concepts in Event Planning and Design. We provide Professional Wait Staff, Rentals, Beverage Service and Decor of the Highest Quality. We will make You a Guest at your Own Party.
Please call Nina Varkel at 949-246-2071 or our Event Coordinator, Nancy Lew, at 714-328-4938!
Their attention to detail will make your Event a Success.
Delivery Information and Charges
Please try to order as far in advance as possible. We need a minimum of 48 hours to properly accommodate your needs. There will be an extra charge for any orders made within 24 hours of delivery. There will be a cancellation charge on any orders cancelled within 24 hours of event. We do our best to deliver and set up your order within 30 minutes of your requested time.
Corporate Breakfasts pricing will be honored Monday – Friday between the hours of 6 am and 10 am. Corporate Lunch pricing will be honored Monday – Friday between the hours of 11 am and 2 pm. Any orders outside these timeframes will be priced according to the menus for those time periods. Corporate menu pricing includes basic white plastic plates, clear cutlery and white napkins.
We offer the following types of service for Corporate services, Monday – Friday:
- Express Delivery- All menu items will be delivered in disposable pans, platters and bowls. Any hot items will be delivered in insulated delivery boxes made to retain the heat of the product. You will be charged a deposit for the delivery boxes, if they are not returned the next time we come by, you will not be refunded the deposit price of $10 per box. The price of this type of delivery will depend on your location and the distance from our kitchen.
- Full Service Buffet – Menu items will be delivered by a staff member that will set up the buffet, stay and assist serve your guests. You will be provided with chafers, Nice Platters, elevations, Fabric accents to cover the chafers. This type of set up will be charged for staff at $25 per hour and a service charge of 20% on all charges.
Upgraded Acrylic Plates, silver look cutlery and colored napkins can be added to your order for $2.50 per person.
China plates, stainless cutlery and glassware can be added for an additional charge, please call us for a quote.
Staffing – We recommend one or more attendant for 50 or more guests. Staff will be based on the number of guests. Servers are $25.00 per hour. Bartenders are $30.00 per hour. Staffing prices will vary on holidays. All events with staff will be charged a service charge of 20% on everything. Service Charge helps to defray costs on a full-service event and is not a gratuity.
Beverages – Alcohol can be served by our Bartenders. You may provide the alcohol or we will provide it at cost plus a small charge for the service.
Rental – We can provide any rental equipment needed. This includes tables, chairs, linen, china, cutlery and glassware.
Floral – We can provide floral pieces for the buffet or smaller centerpieces for your guest tables. Buffet flowers run from $150 and up. Table centerpieces start at $25 and up.
Leftovers are at the discretion of Gourmet Caterers. However, if client does take leftovers, it then is client’s responsibility for proper handling and refrigeration.
Gratuity for serving personnel is not included but greatly appreciated.
Miscellaneous – Client assumes responsibility for any damage to items caused by guests. Gourmet Caterers is not responsible for replacement or damage of client’s property used for or during their event at client’s request.Beverages
- Assorted Soda or Bottled Water$1.25 each
- Lemonade or Iced Tea$0.75 pp.
- Assorted Snapple$2.00 each
- Fruity Punch$1.00 pp.
- Hot Tea, Coffee, Chocolate$1.50 pp.
- Perrier and Artesian Water$2.00 each
- Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Cocktail Juice -$1.25 pp.
- Fancy Coffee Bar$2.50 pp.
- Includes Whipped Cream, Chocolate Shavings, Brown Sugar and Sugar Cubes, Sweet & Low and Equal
Served for Minimum of 25
- Yogurt with Granola$2.75 pp
- French Toast Casserole with Powdered Sugar/Syrup$2.50 pp
- Bacon/Sausage Links/Meat Patties (added to other breakfasts)$1.25 pp
Coffee - $1.25, Decaf - $1.25, Hot Tea - $1.25 or two for $2.00 pp, All Three $2.75
Bottled Water - $1.25 each, Juice - $1.25 pp, Soft Drinks - $1.25 ea
Served for Minimum of 25
Includes Choice of Salad, Choice of Dessert
- Salads: Garden Green Salad, Red Dilled Potato Salad, Vegetable Pasta Salad, Tropical Cole Slaw, Fruit Salad, Caesar Salad, Black Bean Salad, Asian Cabbage Slaw
- Desserts: Cookies, Brownies or Fruit
Boxed Boardroom Sandwiches or Wraps – includes Choice of One Salad and One Dessert
- Hoagie with Grilled Pesto Chicken Breast with Provolone Cheese,$10.75 pp
- Croissant with Turkey, Swiss Cheese and Avocado, with Lettuce and Tomato,$10.75 pp
- French Bread with Roast Beef, Cheddar Cheese, with Lettuce and Tomato$10.75 pp
- Honey Wheat with Greens, Cucumber, Avocado, Artichoke (Swiss optional),$10.75 pp
- Club Sandwich with Turkey, Ham, Bacon, Swiss, Lettuce and Tomato,$10.75 pp
- Crispy Roll with Tuna or Chicken Salad, Lettuce and Tomato,$10.75 pp
- Grilled Island Chicken or Fish Sandwich with Fruity Pesto,$10.75 pp
Boxed Boardroom Salads – includes Roll with Butter & Dessert
Hot Lunch Menu
Served for Minimum of 25
Hot Lunch includes One Side, One Salad, Rolls with Butter & Dessert
Additional Entrée can be added for $5.00 per person
- Sides: Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Herb Roasted Potatoes, Rice Pilaf, Pasta
- Salads: Garden Green Salad with Cucumbers & Tomatoes, Mixed Greens with Cranberries, Assorted Peppers and a Herb Vinaigrette Dressing, Greek Salad, Fiesta Salad
- Desserts: Lemon Bars, Double Chocolate Brownies, Assorted Cookies, Cheesecake Bars
(All Chicken Dishes use Boneless skinless Breast unless otherwise stated)
- Sliced Chicken Breast with Snow Peas$12.50 pp
- Boneless Chicken Breast with Rosemary Sauce$12.50 pp
- BBQ Chicken , bone on$12.50 pp
- Chipotle Chicken$12.50 pp
- Chicken Picatta$12.50 pp
- Chicken Marsala$12.50 pp
- Chicken Parmesan with Mozzarella Cheese and Marinara Sauce$12.50 pp
- Grilled Chicken Breast topped with Sautéed Mushrooms and Onions$12.50 pp
- Ginger Teriyaki Chicken Brochettes$12.50 pp
- Chicken Pot Pie, Mixed Vegetables, Diced Chicken and gravy baked in a pie crust$10.95 pp
- Margarita Tri-Tip Beef$13.95 pp
- Teriyaki Beef with Broccoli$13.95 pp
- Meat Loaf with Lean Beef and Herbs$13.95 pp
- Braised Beef Burgundy$13.95 pp
- Pot Roast$13.95 pp
- Pulled Barbecue Beef Brisket with Tangy Sauce$13.95 pp
- Tender Pork Chops with sautéed Mushrooms and Herbs$13.95 pp
- Roasted Tri-Tip with demi-glace barbeque sauce$13.95 pp
- Teriyaki Beef$13.95 pp
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops$13.95 pp
Fish & Vegetarian Entrees
- Grilled Fillet of Salmon with Citrus Mango Salsa$13.75 pp
- Fish Tacos in Corn Tortillas with Cabbage Salad$12.75 pp
- Pomegranate Filet of Salmon$14.25 pp
- Spinach (or Tofu with Corn) Enchiladas$12.50 pp
- Stuffed Grilled Portobello Mushroom with Tomato Ragout$12.95 pp
- Moroccan Vegetable Stew$12.95 pp
- Eggplant Stuffed Pasta Shells$12.75 pp
- Butternut Squash Ravioli$13.95 pp
Served for Minimum of 25
Includes Rolls and Butter and Dessert
(Served with Tortillas OR Rolls & Butter, Fiesta Green Salad & Dessert)
(Served with Roll/Pita Bread, Greek Salad and Dessert)
(Served with Roll & Butter, OR Garlic Bread, Garden Green Salad & Dessert)
Price Includes corporate grade plastic ware. Eco-friendly serve ware is available at additional cost.
China, Silverware, Linens and Staff can be provided for an additional charge.